Natural Chemistry Pool First Aid
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Pool First Aid
Size = 2L
Clear Cloudy Pools Fast!
Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme technology with a clarifier to fix pool problems quickly.
- Cleans pool of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
- Frees clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
- Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
- Works great on pollen and oil leaks / spills
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with a clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Cleans up vandalized pools
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70 , Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.