Hayward H200FDP Universal H-Series Propane Gas 200,000 BTU Low NOx -Available for in-store purchase only.
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Available for in-store purchase only.
Presenting Hayward's world-class heater with an Earth-friendly conscience the Universal H-Series heater!
- Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today's salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- State-of-the-industry Finn Plate heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
- Unlike older forms of insulation, Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
- Hayward Online SKU replacement for In-Store SKU: H200FDN
Enjoy a warmer pool this season without your fuel costs skyrocketing. Hayward's H-Series heaters represent innovative heating technology for pools and spas. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump. It can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour - you'll feel the benefits the moment you step into the water. This approach to heating your pool is an efficient use of energy - showing once again our commitment to developing earth-friendly products.
Other performance and efficiency-enhancing advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant Finn Plate heat exchangers with Cupro nickel, and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
Additionally, the Universal H-Series heater is easy to install and combines advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility making it virtually compatible with any new or existing equipment pad. This heating mixture sustains your swimming season, adds to your comfort, is energy efficient, and reduces your fuel costs. This low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment - all at the same time.